application:KYDM-L linear transducer operates in hostile industrial environments with high temperature and working pressure. The high performance and reliability of the transducer make it ideal for measuring position of moving members in control field or equipments.
Utilizing magnetostrictive technology, KYCM Magnetostrictive linear displacement transducer provides high accurate absolute position measurement of displacement. By providing an absolute output, no data is lost should power be interrupted. In 1997, KangYu introduced the whole set of technique and production line from the United States and became the first manufacturer of Magnetostrictive linear displacement transducer in China. With the expanding of sensor market, KangYu offers KYCM series sensor for different applications. By utilizing the latest digital electric circuit technique, KangYu developed new digital output product-KYDM series.
· Process Control and Monitor of Metallurgy
· Piston Position Inspection of Servo Hydraulic oil cylinder
· Position Inspection of Plastic Extrusion Machine and Woodworkers.
· Valve, Ball Valve Position
· Water Level Control and monitor of Water conservancy
· Non-contact sensing
· Reliable and high durability
· Protective “G” structure which may endure pressure
· High accuracy and repeatability
· Absolute position output
· Multi-position measurement
+24VDC±10% ；±15VDC±10% ；+12VDC
0～5VDC 0～10VDC -5～+5VDC
-10～+10VDC 4～20mADC ModBus SSI Profibus Star/Stop
Current output:Load Resistance 500Ω(Max.)
Voltage output:Load current 2mA(Max.)
＜±0.05% F.S. Or 150um max.
A.threaded connection B.threaded flange
integral cable, mating connector, integral connector
KYDM-L linear transducer operates in hostile industrial environments with high temperature and working pressure. The high performance and reliability of the transducer make it ideal for measuring position of moving members in control field or equipments.
Three output options：